We collaborate with early stage companies to jumpstart operations with executive level expertise.
CEOs and founders of early stage ventures tap our expertise in the following ways:
- Business Planning Critique and Guidance
CEOs and founders seek our expertise in critical thinking, industry perspective, and business building knowledge to refine business plans, investor presentations, and executive summaries.
The end result is a solid description of the business seeking financing, and an operational plan to hit the ground running once funding is acquired. We have contributed to business plans that raised up to $30M in financing.
- Advisory Board Services
CEOs wanting advice and mentoring on a periodic basis as they launch and run their companies retain us to join their advisory board to enable ongoing dialogue.
- Management Consulting and Marketing Services
- Drive consensus, direction and focus within the executive team.
- Create strategy and design plans and presentations to raise financing.
- Jumpstart teams and provide competitive advantage through industry knowledge transfer, market understanding and functional expertise.
- Achieve market visibility and financial results by driving cost-effective marketing through messaging and target market identification, and by building a strong foundation of integrated marketing plans and programs.
- Assess and overcome functional and cross-functional challenges that hold companies back from rapid growth.
- Interim Leadership
When companies are in the early stages and need executive leadership on a part time basis to drive results, we fill this role until full time leadership is justified.
Our cross-functional expertise leading marketing, customer service, software engineering, business development, and corporate development efforts enable us to quickly set direction, establish action plans and get results in growing companies.
To learn more about our work with early stage companies, read what our clients have to say.
Service Request Form
We are most interested in providing these value-added services to Software, SaaS, Online Services, Security, and Wireless companies.
Top priority will be given to ventures that have been pre-screened by people in our trusted network, including: Financing Partners, Santa Clara University eCouncil, Venture Capitalists, Angel Groups, Lawyers, and CEOs/Board Members of previously successful ventures.